вторник, 8 июля 2008 г.

Audrina Patridge - lazy eye?



I noticed she has eye alignment issues too. My prediction is a type of strabismus called bilateral hypertropia, where both her eyes rest in the upward gaze. It might not be amblyopia because both her eyes are affected (amblyopia only affects one; that's the medical definition). I also think she may have a bilateral palsy of her inferior rectus muscles (the eye muscles that depress the eyes), which is why both eyes are always pointing up and the inferior conjunctiva (the white part is showing). I know I'm throwing a lot of term out there, but I have finals to study for and I'm stuck on imdb. So, I'm trying to piece together everything I've learned. =P



Then why doesn't the camera man try and correct her. Maybe its a "signature pose" and she wants to look a little different but still attractive to the viewer

I have noticed an eye problem as well. I am really wondering if her iris and pupil are directed in an upward position but she thinks she is looking straight ahead at something or if her eyes are in the position on purpose. I have esotropia which is a form of strabismus. One eye stays in the middle and one turns inward towards my nose. Some people have it where one eye stays straight and turns outward. Lazy eye is Amblyopia. I know one girl who has a very heavy eyelid so she looks wide awake in one eye, but about to dose off to sleep in the other eye.

Комментариев нет: